Monday, July 7, 2008

July Already

Nothing like letting TIME get away from you. Hope all my faithful friends out there are ok.

When I resumed Chemo, the Doctor reduced my dosage which helps my recovery to be speedier. So I feel stronger faster and better all around. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for me. My next CT scan is on the 17th of this month. Still believing for miracles.

We had a brief visit from Stan. He is practically buried under studies, tests, projects, study groups, and this next week they will add Clinical study to the mix. He loves it though...except for the 'no sleep' part. smile

We enjoyed a visit with our friends Gordon and Sandi Richardson on the Fourth. Great people, good friends.

Love you all,

Janiver



"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. "
Psalm 91:1, 2

8 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Good to hear from you - and that you have been enjoying family and friends. It is something how God brings us the very best of people to surround ourselves in. Continuing in prayer - and believing in miracles. With Care and Love.

Carol Connell said...

Oh, I'm glad to hear that your dosage has been reduced. The Richardsons are great people, and it's good that you were able to spend time with you. Still praying for you and thinking of you often.

Love,
Carol Connell

Anonymous said...

Bless you and your dear family, my friend.

allstep said...

Dear Jan, I'll be praying on the 17th of July. We're believing God for your miracle. Steve and I will be in Napa in a few weeks...love to come by and visit with you and our family. You are forever in our prayers.

Tammy Allard

Unknown said...

Stopped by to say hello... that you're in my thought and prayers... and that I love you!

Unknown said...

Hey, sweet sister-in-law - just want you to know that I love you! I'm praying for you today. Carl

Kathryn said...

In the Beginner class last Sunday, we talked about how God saved Daniel from the lions. One of the girls asked if that really happened. I told them that the Bible says that God doesn't change and He can still deliver and heal. I asked your daughter to share personal proof of that and she told the kids about how God healed you all those months ago. I know they won't forget that. We love you so much and our kids pray for you.

cheryl lopez said...

You are in my daily prayers and thoughts. Would love to sit and chat with you folks awhile....
Love you
Cheryl Lopez