Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on Me

The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.

For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.

He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
Psalm 21:1 - 4

This was my scripture this week. I was so discouraged a few days ago and opened the Psalms for some much needed solace and I read this chapter first. I thank God for Joy in Strength and Blessings of Goodness.

I want to give honor to a wonderful man of God, Everett Kimmel, who went to be with Jesus yesterday. He stormed the beaches at Omaha on D-Day and God gave him 64 more years to serve Him. He was a blessing to our church while he was here. He gave the kids a hero to look up to. We'll miss you, Bro. Kimmel.

My PET scan is scheduled next Wednesday. The two weeks of Chemo before my break. Thank you all for your faithful prayers and friendship.

Much love,

Janiver

1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

My prayers continue for you.