Friday, February 22, 2008

Friends On A Journey

Hello to all my family and friends. This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I am still waiting to begin treatment with Kaiser. I have a CT scan scheduled this next week. Wouldn't it be great if it showed NO tumor! I am still believing for a miracle. But I am in God's hands and He never fails.

I thank you all for your constant and continuing prayers. What a great fellowship of believers that we are privileged to journey with. You are all a constant source of strength to me and my family. I cannot describe the feeling of hope I feel whenever one of you calls or writes to say "I am praying for you." I pray that your prayers go up as a memorial to heaven and will return a blessing to you one day.

I love you all,

Janiver

6 comments:

LENA ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Hello Sister Brown ~ Thank you for taking us on this journey with you. You are always so kind and thoughtful of others, and encouraging even when it is your own trial....We are keeping you and your family in prayer, and of course the Dr's and caregivers. We love and appreciate you!!!
God Bless and prayers!
Sincerely,
Lena
PS...If there is anything you need, please let us know.

Laquita Mullings said...

Missed you at Ladies Conference. It was great but wish you could have joined us. We had prayer for you and felt the presence of the Lord. Many reported healings. Hope you felt our love and prayers.

Love you.
Laquita Mullings

Karen J. Hopper said...

Prayers continue. The Lord is the Healer. May His strength bring strength to you and yours - and may Joy and Peace pour over your soul. With love and care, Karen

Cathy Clark said...

We are continually praying for you and thinking of you! You are loved by so many and thought so highly of. We love you and your entire family. Please tell all of them "hello" for us. We are praying for all of you.

Love you,
Cathy Clark

Jana Allard said...

We did pray for you at ladies conference and are continuing to pray. I join you in believing for a miracle. Love you!

Carol Connell said...

Hi Sister Brown,

Just want you to know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers often. We love you!

The Connell Family