Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good News

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

I am so glad that our God is not a has-been! He is the Great I AM. God IS our refuge and strength, a very PRESENT help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

I woke up Monday, dreading my doctor's appointment because it seems I always hear bad news. In prayer that morning I poured out my heart to God and said "I am ready to hear some GOOD news!"

The doctor came in and first announced that I needed to return after the CT Scan. She couldn't really help me until she saw the scan. Then she said, "Your blood work came back. Your CEA count is down a bit. That really doesn't mean a whole lot without a scan, but it does mean your tumor is growing extremely slowly."

OK. That isn't the news my heart yearns for..but God answered my prayer and gave me some good news.

Thank you for your support...always.

Janiver

7 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a wonderful report - I am rejoicing with you. The Great Physician is definitely in charge, and we will continue to pray until the tumor isn't anywhere to be found. Be assured that you have a multitude of friends who believe in miracles - and a special miracle just for you.

Jana Allard said...

Well, it may not have been as much good news as you wanted, but we will take GOOD news no matter how small. One "good news" step at a time. Miracles still happen and I am continuing to believe with you.

Jolene Harris said...

You are in my prayers. I am believing God for a miracle in your life. Together we will believe.

Carol Connell said...

Sister Brown,

It was so good to see you yesterday, even if it was only for a few minutes. We love you and your family so much and will continue to hold you up in prayer and believe God with you.

Love,

All us Connells

allstep said...

Dear Jan,
So happy to hear the great report we will continue to pray for you and your dear family.

lots of prayer and love
Tammy Allard

Steven Saiz said...

Sis. Brown,

Wonderful news. We continue to believe!

The Saiz Family

Unknown said...

Yes! God IS A HEALER!

I am continuing to believe for your complete deliverance from this cancer. Please know how much I love you.