Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers' Day

For twenty six years I have enjoyed this miracle called Motherhood and the manifold emotions and responsibilities it has brought. My children are my greatest joy and accomplishment. I have learned more from them than I have taught. One lady asked us many years ago, "How does it feel to be raising kids that are smarter than you are?" And she was right! I pray daily for my four that God will go with them and reveal Himself to them. I know He loves them more than I do and that brings GREAT comfort to a mom who feels her limitations. Thank you, Kids, for all the wonderful memories.

Happy Mothers' Day to all my friends who have given to a child in any way. Love you all.

Janiver

4 comments:

The Random Muse said...

Happy Mother's Day.

Jana Allard said...

I hope you have had an enjoyable Mother's Day. Being a mom is so rewarding. I thank God He trusted me with my three angels. Love you, too, Janvier.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Mother's Day, and blessings galore.

Carol Connell said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sister Brown. Sorry this is a little late. I too, feel my limitations as a mother, but I believe if we'll try and do the best we can that God's grace will make up the difference. Many blessings to you and your family.

Love,
Carol Connell