Monday, November 10, 2008

That HE might be glorified

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that HE MIGHT BE GLORIFIED.
Isaiah 61:3

Hello to all my friends and family. We are all doing pretty well. Looking forward to my chemo break in January, when my children will be out of school to help me enjoy it. God bless you all.

Janiver

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaay!! can't wait till Disneyland! :-D

Sarah Brown

Karen J. Hopper said...

Our prayers are with you always.

Anonymous said...

WoooT! We're comin' home for Christmas! ;o)

Tredway Tales said...

Sis. Brown,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. May your holidays be wonderful with your children. There is nothing like spending time with family.

Josh, Candace & Chloe

The Brackens said...

Jan, I pray that your Thanksgiving and Christmas are greatly blessed by the Lord and by having your family together! I love you, Sandy Bracken