Sunday, November 16, 2008

Muddy Jordan

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Naaman was told by the prophet to dip seven times in the muddy Jordan. He was not happy about that at all. But by his obedience he got his miracle. Sometimes I wonder why I have to go down 'seven' times in this muddy Jordan of chemotherapy, but this is the way that God has chosen. I will be obedient and rejoice when I am clear of this cancer.

Thank you for checking in on me and for your prayers,

Janiver

6 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Seven times...God's perfect number. We are trusting and praying that this is your healing number.

Tredway Tales said...

We are praying for your strength during this trying time. With every dip that you take into the water, remember that on the banks of muddy Jordan you have a crowd who is cheering for you, encouraging you, praying for you!

Josh & Candace Tredway

Anonymous said...

Hi Sister Brown,

I don't know if you remember me, but I go way back to the CBC day's.
My sister saw your blog and ask if I knew you. Sorry to hear about your cancer! God is a healer, I am an eleven year survivor of stage 3 ovarian cancer. i had one 13lb tumor for which I had surgery, and one 7lb tumor of which God so wonderfully healed me of! I think of you all so often. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless you-all. Darlene (Johnson) Waits...d_waits@hotmail.com

Carol Connell said...

Just stopping by to say I love you and I'm still praying for you. I appreciate your positive spirit.

Blessings,

Carol Connell

Karen J. Hopper said...

Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours. And Thanks Giving for the miracle that God is performing. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling well and Happy Thanksgivin. Love April