Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Tests

My CT scan is scheduled for Friday, 5 p.m. The radiologist will read it probably Monday or Tuesday.

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
Psalm 50:15


" Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble."
Exodus 15:6,7

"And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said."
2Samuel 7:25

" Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope."
Psalm 119:49
:This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me."
Psalm 119:50

Thank you for your continued prayers,

Janiver



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janiver--

I'm still praying and still believing for you. Thank you for keeping your friends updated as to your situation.

Love you,

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com