Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still Waiting....

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

I am still waiting to hear from Kaiser regarding the CT scan. Please pray with me this week that they will return my calls. : )

God is our strength and He continues to hold us up. I am so grateful to Him. Psalm 23 promises that His goodness and His mercy will follow me...

Our love to all of you,

Janiver

3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sis Brown, we will be near to you in prayer this week. Yes, He is Our Strength, and Our Shield; Our Hearts will continue to Trust in Him. With love and care, Sis Hopper

carolyn said...

Aunt Jan, Just wanted to let you know my family and I are keeping you in our prayers and thoughts every day. I wish we could be closer to be with you as you go down this path God has chosen for you. Just know we are with you in spirit and love you.

Love you lots
Carolyn, Geof, Destiny, and Jason

Laquita Mullings said...

Hopefully you have heard from someone by now. The waiting game is the hardest. We are praying for you and your family. Hope you are not feeling too sick! You are a special friend and I love you.
Laquita Mullings