Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the Schedule

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has prayed (and is continuing to pray) for me. I am grateful for the love and peace and help that I feel daily.

"Therefore, as ye abound in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also." 2Corinthians 8:7

I want to thank Bro. George Craft who took time out of his busy schedule to come by Napa to pray for me on Monday. My son Nathaniel and I were both touched by his concern and by his faith.

I just returned from Kaiser, and they have me on the schedule to begin Chemotherapy on March 14. If the Lord wills.

I also have some GREAT news. Our son Stan was accepted into the Bachelor's of Nursing Program at Sacramento State University. In June, he will begin his fifteen months of study. Love you, buddy.

Still trusting God,

Janiver

6 comments:

Pat keyes said...

Sis Brown, you are continually in our prayers. we are praying for that miracle. We serve such an awesome God and he is more than able to suppy our needs. Also so happy to hear the good news about Stanley. May God Bless you sis pat keyes

Jana Allard said...

God's people are the best! I love the George Craft family. I guess it is good news that you are finally going to start treatment, but I'm sure you are dreading it. My prayers will be for your strength to endure the regimen. Congrats on your son's acceptance to SSU. That is awesome. Bryce is in his senior year at Cal State university Bakersfield majoring in Liberal Studies. He began his major in law but after an enjoyable stint of student teaching, he changed his major. His minor is in some sort of literature. I'm confident your son will do well. Maybe he will like it so much he goes all the way to doctor. I love you, Janiver, and continue to pray for you daily.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Congratulations to your son for being accepted into the Nursing Program. Hearing about Bro George Craft, made me go back to 1968, when he and the pastor in Turlock came to the hospital to pray for my husband after he had been in a dynamite explosion. What a compassionate, caring man he has been through the years, as well as one of much faith. Janiver, we continue in prayer for you as God completes His healing and gives you peace and strength. Please know you are special to Him - and special to us too. With Love.

Carol Connell said...

Hi Sister Brown,

Just checking in again to let you know that we are still praying and believing God for your miracle. Congratulations to Stanley too on his acceptance into the nursing program. We love you!

The Connells

Faith, the Authoress said...

Thinking about you, and congrats to Stanley! I think he'll enjoy it here in Sacramento. :)

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for you today. All my love.

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

Congratulations to Stan.