Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Looking for a Miracle

Greetings to all our friends and family. Thank you again for your many prayers for us for today. Someone once said that there are no impossible situations only opportunities for miracles. I had an appointment with Dr. George Berndt today regarding the possibility of surgery. He told me that it is not feasible to do conventional surgery on this tumor. He is referring me to Stanford Medical Center for a possible 'in-surgery radiation' treatment. He feels this is the best alternative for me at this time. The tumor is outside the colon and resting against the bone.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

"According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. " Philippians 1:20

I'm singing the song:

"Praise You, praise You,
Let my life praise You.
Praise You, praise You,
Let my life, O Lord, praise You."

I am believing God for His best for me and my family.

I love you all.

Janiver

2 comments:

Laquita Mullings said...

Dear Friend, so sorry you and your family are having to go through this again. You know the family is more that people related to each other. It's people joined by shared emeories and Hopes... People drawn together by caring and concern... You have a BIG family. Your all in our thoughts and prayers.

R. Keith Nix said...

Hang in there, Sis. Jan! We're pulling for you guys.

Seems like when it rains, it pours ... but God is still God, and He's very aware of where you are.

We love y'all!